The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

I started off with just me and another survivor when I reached Whistlers Grove. But he didn't last long. Then I found another. I found a compound bow there and at Glendale I found a chainsaw. I soon traveled to Aspenwood. From there I got hand grenades and a shotgun. I kept the compound bow in my hands and my chainsaw on my back. I gave the other survivor a shotgun. I soon traveled to Jonestown... Oh was that a mistake. I had only had my one survivor. I soon found an M4A1, I used it as my main weapon... Chainsaw still on my back... After 2 days in Jonestown the barricades broke and my only survivor had left me to die. I managed to survive. After that I made it to Union City... In just 30 days... If only it wasn't me and one survivor then it would have been way easier...

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

When the lady in the Teachers Lounges says "Where'd you come from!?" I'd say my mother and father. Didn't you learn that in school.

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

This is an awesome game, Love how you can make your levels, the way the story connects to all the games really (The games are Road of the Dead 1 and Lab of the Dead) but there is just some downfalls. I realize that you are trying to make it realistic, I mean sure it's pretty real, but you gotta realize, Some stuff don't make sense at all. 1. People that haven't got infected yet only die by being hit with your car or being shot or blown up, You could add that a zombie could grab them and start eating them or that they have a gun and start shooting the zombies or don't trust you and start shooting you. 2. For a really realistic experience you should be able to get out of your car and get into another working car, Because nobody in the world is gonna keep driving on a car that's on fire. But when you switch to your next vehicle you can add back on your armor once you get in the garage. 2. Only Mutants try to grab you out of your side windows, Well that's understandable but you also have a back of your car to, You should have a arrow to go check the back of your car to shoot zombies while having a camera making it able for you to still drive, But this setting could be a put on for the user to enable for a real experience. 3. On lost guns I don't understand why you would save citizens and then the ending comes up which makes your saving citizens basically useless. 4. On the user campaign levels you should be able to search up the name of levels instead of taking hours and hours to search for it, not to mention people should be able to comment in game about a level. 5. So there's ambulances and firetrucks, But not hospitals or fire departments in the game or even military out holds. Doesn't make sense to me. 6. You should have a choice to choose what Cocheta and Diane say to each other, By doing such it can improve there relationship so better the relationship faster the person levels up there skills because they are given compliments which make them feel better of what they are doing, Even if they fail. 7. If Diane or Cocheta are driving then they die, The person who is the gunner should be able to push the driver aside and drive to a barricaded hospital were they can heal the almost dead, But they have a limited time to get to the hospital before the game ends because of the drivers death. 8. The person playing the game has the ability to choose a name for the characters on their own created levels, also so when created a level the creator can make the person only drive and shot using this one choose character, 9. When a person uses a gun to much it overheats and makes the gunner switch to the other weapon until the gun is cooled off, If the person just decided to switch back to the overheated gun then soon it will snap in half and when the person gets to a garage they can fix their gun. 10. People can set on their created games if they have a day and night mode or just night mode so like the person sets the time 1 minute so there is 30 seconds of day and 30 seconds of night, Which can make the person having to go to sleep. Which will soon alert the character that they need sleep or they will collapse then your lose. 11. Some citizens were trying to fend off the plague with a pipe or weapon when they got bitten or scratched and became infected, Only if they didn't turn into a beast and became breakfast dinner and supper but that some zombies could be holding weapons and beat the crap out of their vehicle with it. 12. In certain levels the person can find weapons around the vehicle and take them and use them only for that level or until the gun runs out of ammo, Giving the person a chance to test out more than 8 weapons. 13. You can blow up houses, You can send 100 missiles at a house and it won't explode, but if we do add that houses could explode it would be pretty awesome. Anyone those are some things I think need added to the game. (Sorry for any Typos or sentences or words that make no sense.)

Antrax - Infinite (Original) Antrax - Infinite (Original)

Amazing! I love the way the music is made! Others might complain that it has no words to it, But I like the music just the way it is. It's got that beat to it which makes me give it a 8/10 and it's cool because it's an original, Although you could use some vocals to give it that mphf to the whole music. Anyway, nice music. I hope you make more in a future.

gvdclubber responds:

Yeah I actually agree with u! It does sound a bit empty without it actually.. Well, im glad u still liked the song! ^^